
Down below, I posted that it was 8 years ago today that my precious mother took off for heaven. Here is my favorite pic of mom in her later years. It was made probably some 12-15 months before her death.
Mom was so proud of her three girls, her seven grandchildren, and her two great-grandchildren (Ashley and Zach.) I love this pic of mom made with Granny Nonie, Mommy Dee, and Baby Zach. How I wish Mom could have lived to have seen her other great grands: Jarrett, Isabella, Joshua, Tayler, Jaden, Kayleigh, and Jackson! Of course, with Dad's homegoing way back in 1986, he missed out on all of the great-grands. It is my prayer that all of our family members come to know Christ (if they haven't already made that decision) so that we can have a wonderful FAMILY REUNION in Heaven for all of eternity!
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment