Richard and I leave tomorrow morning to go on our big trip to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. As is always the case, it is a big undertaking to plan, pack and leave home for a month. Since we are still in the midst of hurricane season, we even had to board up the house in the event of a hurricane while we are gone. Actually, we boarded up the sides and back leaving the front un-boarded. Brian and the crew will board up the front windows and front door for us should the need arise. (We pray it doesn't!!!!!!)
We had Brian, Amy, and the grandkids over for dinner tonight and said our good-byes. I imagine I will just HAVE to see them and say good-bye again as they will leave for work/school before we leave on our trip. We will miss them terribly and that is the hard part about being gone for so long.
We would covet prayers for our safety on the roads, staying alert, and for good health.
If you care to follow our trip, I will be keeping a trip blog at the following URL: http://our35thweddinganniversarytrip.blogspot.com/
Feel free to bookmark it and come along with us. :)
Blessings,
Susan
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment