At about 6:15 on Thursday morning, as I was coming out the kitchen to prepare our breakfast, I heard an awful racket. I honestly didn't know what it was but knew it was coming from outside. I raised the kitchen window blind and there sat Bandit on the window ledge as is his normal custom. I still heard that awful racket, and it wasn't coming from Bandit. A movement on the sunroom gutter caught me eye. There was a big bird ~~ squawking and fussing at Bandit. I guess it is a mother bird and she must have a nest up there gutter. I need to get Richard up there to check on that today. Anyway, it was the same scenario when I came out to the kitchen this morning. I rolled up by blind, and there sat Bandit on the window ledge and the bird on top of the gutter fussing her little heart out. I got my camera, raised the window and videoed "Bandit and the bird." I love to watch God's creation acting out their instincts.
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment