I had Jaden on Wednesday for the first time in a week. It was a beautiful day. I was feeling much better after feeling so puny for so long, Jaden was feeling good, it was a gorgeous day weather-wise. We were "good to go!"
We did our "piddling" around until about 9:00. Grandma on her computer; Jaden playing with his toys here beside me. When it warmed up enough to go outside, we had a blast. Jaden loves to get the stones out of their palm-tree flower bed and throw them. He is a typical rock-throwing kind of kid. I don't mind him picking them up and tossing them back into the flower bed. He likes to try to hit the tree and has a good aim. We had fun outside.
We both needed haircuts, so I had asked Amy's permission to get his shaped up while I got my hair cut. She said that would be great. So, we headed off to the barber shop (yep, I get my cut by a real nice lady in our neighborhood barber shop!) and got our haircuts. From there, we went to our neighborhood McDonald's for lunch. We enjoyed our eats, the warm sunshine, and Jaden got lots and lots of exercise. There was a cute little girl out there. Her mom said her name was Isabella and she was about 2 years old. For some ODD reason, Jaden didn't want to have anything to do with her. He whispered to me that he didn't like her. I asked him to just be nice. He was. In a little bit, that lady and her child left. Jaden finished his playtime and we came home.
Bathtime. Jaden loves to take a bath. He got in the tub and I stepped out into the hall to get a towel. I heard him laughing like an idiot. I peeked around the corner and he was using his bathtub cup to THROW water into his face and then would laugh like crazy. I grabbed my camera and got a bit of video of him doing that:
After his "crazy" bath, he was ready to read his bed-time books and snuggle down for his nice afternoon nap. What a fun day with Jaden. I thank God for the innocence of little children.
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment