| Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. We went to church at the Retirement Center this morning as Brian and Amy were singing the special music. On the way out of the complex, Belle spied a piano and asked if she could play a song for me. Of course, I was happy to hear her play and whipped my camera out to capture the moment. It turned out that she played one of my favorite hymns.... which inspired me to sing along... which this video would have been better without my singing for sure. I don't get to hear Belle play very often but always enjoy hearing the progress she is making. My Star.... Isabella at the piano this morning... ![]() |
| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
17 years ago


1 comments:
I love the Smilebox videos! I've been playing around with the picture things on Smilebox but had never paid attention to the video capabilities.
I love the hymn Trust and Obey too and enjoyed hearing Isabella play. Now that Jamie is working she doesn't play much anymore, I miss hearing it.
Post a Comment