A gracious woman retaineth honour..."
Proverbs 11:16
I have had such a nice day. It started off with the Bible Study at the retirement center and serving alongside two woman as the three of us conduct the study there. It was a blessed time as we met with our senior citizen friends there. After the study, I met three other friends for lunch at Chili's. What fun we had for nearly 3 hours eating, talking, sharing, laughing, and encouraging each other in the Lord. The biggest topic of conversation: our GRANDchildren. (We grandmas are always glad to talk about our children's children. :) I thank God for the "gracious women friends" I have in Mary, Sharon, and Ann and for the positive influence for Christ that each of them has been in my life. I pray God's richest blessings upon my friends and their families!!!
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment