They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind,and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
I'm so thankful that God preserved his wonderful creation of animals, birds, AND mankind by putting pairs of each on the ark before He flooded the earth and every living thing perished except for those saved on the ark. On Thursday morning, I was entertained by the hummingbird activity at the feeders outside my kitchen window and enjoyed snapping pics. As you can see, my cat Bandit was bird watching right along with me. Thankfully, those little hummers are quicker than the cat. It was a time of worship in my heart as I watched God's creations (both feathered and furred) in action. HE alone is worthy to be praised!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment