Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update on Daughter Amy's Eye

Several have so kindly asked how Amy's eye is doing so thought I would update you as best I can. I am kind of out of touch as she and Brian and the kids have been gone on vacation since Saturday. Amy called last evening so I was able to ask about her eye, and she said she THINKS her eye is some better. Of course, I would rather hear that she KNOWS it is better so am just trusting God and thanking Him that at least she knows it is not worse.
They are having a great time on their first long vacation in their new travel trailer. She said she had been having trouble sleeping since being put on the oral steroid but had done better on Sunday night regarding that problem. This evening they are taking the kids to the Dixie Stampede so I know that will be a fun time for them all.
I would appreciate your prayers for continued progress toward healing as she does start her new job at the academy as principal of grades 4-6 on Monday with some 16 teachers under her supervision. Amy will need to be able to see clearly for all of the desk work, paper work, scheduling, and whatever that new responsibility will entail her first two weeks on the job before the teachers return and then the start of school in a month. God is able and God is good~~~ all of the time.
Thanks for your prayers.
Blessings,
Susan

0 comments: