
It is so much fun to keep up with dear friends. Kay was the church secretary at our home church way back when ~~ in the early to mid 80's. I volunteered some of my free time in the church office and learned so much working under Kay and enjoyed her friendship. (She is a NUT!) She left us and returned to her home "up North" -- being a YANKEE -- and at age 40 married the man of her dreams: Daniel ~~ her forever "Schweetie." Richard and I attended their wedding and then lost touch for a long time. In the intervening years, she give birth to Ryan at nearly age 45. What a joy it was to be reunited with Kay via email just a few years ago. We correspond daily and enjoy keeping up with each other's families and sharing pics. In fact, I received this pic of her son, Ryan, just this evening. He is 9 and entering the 4th grade this fall and keeps Dan and Kay "young." I enjoy "watching" Ryan grow up through pics and reading Kay's "Ryanisms." I have told her that she could very possibly make her million by being the next "Erma Bombeck" on the scene. :)
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment