Psalm 55:8 I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.
We are touched by the inquires we have had as to our weather conditions today. The rain and wind come with the bands so it comes and goes in cycles. Richard and I drove out to Johnson Beach late this morning to see the waves. I am attaching a few pics from our trip out there but have to leave here in a minute to go work at the college this afternoon. At the beach, the waves are high and the water looks like a wall. Four or five emergency vehicles came out onto the beach while we were there but came back "empty handed" so hopefully, it was a false alarm. We do have a tornado watch until 4:00 p.m. (bet it will be extended) and have had numerous tornado warnings during the day. Richard got me up at 4:45 a.m. to get into the closet because they were reporting a tornado on radar in our immediate vicinity. We have not heard of any touch-downs anywhere and praise the Lord. We are fine here but need to pray for those in LA/MS who are getting battered. As I have time later this evening, I will post some video I made at the beach.

1 comments:
Susan,
Wow - the wind is really kicking up, huh? You guys stay safe! We have so many LA, FL, and AL tags here in Atlanta. I couldn't believe how crowded it was getting all the way up here!
Hey, we sure do miss you guys. I keep you in my prayers. "I thank God on every remembrance of you" - this applies to you for sure!
love,
Cassie
Post a Comment