Monday, August 11, 2008

Prayers Were Answered!

Exodus 2:24 And God heard their groaning....

We had three days of a critical prayer need last week. I came on my blog and posted the "unspoken" need. I have no idea if anyone saw my posts and/or responded to the plea for prayer, but I want to give God the Glory and report that our prayers were answered. What needed to happen did happen, and that in itself is a miracle. If you prayed, I humbly and sincerely thank you for your prayers.

Due to the extremely personal nature of the issue that was being dealt with, I cannot reveal what it was on this forum ~~ or in any written forum. I just want anyone who might have gone to prayer on our behalf to know that God answered. To be honest, there is an on-going need for a heart to get right with God and acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior. That is our prayer now ~~ if anyone is out there.

1 comments:

Robin's Nesting Place said...

Susan, I prayed for your unspoken need. I hope the LORD continues to answer prayers regarding the person who needs salvation. I'll continue praying for that.