Richard and I kept Jaden today while his siblings started their first day of the new school year and Jaden's class doesn't start until Thursday. We had so much fun with him. We got out right after our 7:00 a.m. breakfast and helped Richard a bit with the shed he is putting up from a kit. We then got ready and went to a relatively new park about 10 miles from here. It was very nice ~~ just hot today. We had packed and taken our picnic lunch but were so hot by the time we had been out there for an hour that all we could think about was coming home to jump in the pool and eat our picnic lunch pool-side. Jaden didn't argue one bit but said, "Grandma, I'm sweating, too!" Here are a few pics from our park play, but I didn't make any at the pool or picnic lunch.
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment