Thursday, July 31, 2008

A "GRAND" DOCTOR VISIT


I was always an avid record keeper and kept stats on my kids as they were growing up. Well, yesterday I was able to garner some stats on Isabella and Jarrett from their visit to the doctor for their summer physicals. I am happy to report that they are very healthy teenagers. (Jarrett is 15 and Isabella is 13).

Jarrett's height and weight: 65-1/2" tall and 116.2 lbs. I looked up to see how that compares with the national percentile and here's what I learned: At 15 years and 1 month: Jarrett is in the 33rd percentile for weight and in the 30th percentile for height.


Isabella's height and weight: 59-1/2" tall and 92.6 lb.s.
At 13 years and 3 months: she is at the 27th percentile for weight and the 3rd percentile for height. (Glory~~ there is not an ounce of fat on that girl but a whole lot of muscle. She is working on her "six pack" and has a nice definition in her arm muscles. HA!)

Both made 20/20 on their eye chart exam and their blood pressures were very good.
I am thankful to the Lord for the good health that Jarrett and Isabella enjoy.

0 comments: