Monday, May 5, 2008

Josh and Jaden in Master Club's Awards Ceremony

Matthew 23:10b For one if your Master, even Christ.

Josh and Jaden both participated in Master Clubs at our church this school year. It was Jaden's first year as they start with the 3-year-olds. He did GREAT and learned a lot of verses. I have to tell a cute story on Jaden. Last week when he was with me, I was having to get on to him for not obeying me. I guess I had a stern look on my face as well as a stern tone to my voice. He so sweetly looked up at me and said, "Grandma, the Bible says, "Be ye kind one to another. Ephesians 4:32." I replied, "Yes, Jaden, and the Bible also says in Ephesians 6:1: Children, obey your parents (grandparents, too) in the Lord: for this is right." We are thrilled that Jaden has committed a lot of God's Holy Scripture to memorization this school year.

Josh has been in the Club since age 3 and had a great year in 3rd grade Masters Club. He too has committed a lot of Scripture to memory. What a help through life it will be as he recalls verses that will help him in various situations.

Grandpa and I attended last night's Awards Ceremony and were blessed to see all of the children who participated ~~ some 200 kids in our church from 3-year-olds through 6th grade. Grandpa Richard made a video of each of our boys on stage with their groups. Again, we were so far back that we didn't get great video, but it is better than nothing!




0 comments: