Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I had a wonderful day working at the radio station today. It is fun to see friends there and to meet college students who come by to answer phones, too. I had a fun lunch with Richard and his lunch bunch and then worked two more hours to complete my stint on this year's Share-A-Thon.

While there, I mentioned to the computer guru of the radio station that I have wanted to figure out how to play REJOICE radio on my blog. It is mostly music, and I thought that would make for a little nicer time spent on the blog for me and for my visitors. I told this man the URL for my blog, my user name and password and in just a few minutes, he had REJOICE installed. I was a trusting soul to give out all of that information but figured I could certainly trust him!

I hadn't thought about the possible interference with playing videos but it seems that the video sound pretty much overrides the radio.

What do you think???

0 comments: