Saturday, March 1, 2008

PRE-SPRING FEVER!!

I think everyone around here had a case of pre-spring fever today. It was a gorgeous day with blue sky, bright sunshine, and 72 degrees ~~ just about perfect!! Richard and I needed to make our weekly run to Wal-Mart so went to Denny's for breakfast and then on to Wal-Mart. It seems that we enjoy our conversations so much when we are out like that. I guess we truly key in on each other and enjoy sharing, dreaming, and solving lots of life's problems.

When we got back home, we were in and out of the house. Our grandkids next door were in and out enjoying the pretty day as well. I grabbed my camera and made a couple of videos. For sure the GRANDS are my favorite subjects.

Video #1) Jaden coming out to help Grandpa wash the car. Jaden then takes off across the yard to go over to his driveway to work on their cars. #2) Josh had spied a bird nest in a winter-bare Bradford Pear tree in our backyard. Belle got it down for him. Yep, it was a fun day of enjoying God's perfect weather on a pre-Spring day.



0 comments: