Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
It is always a joy when either of my sisters call or email with good news of things happening within their families. It is a blessing to rejoice with those sharing good news.
My sister, Nonie, called me yesterday from North Alabama to let me know that a granddaughter is on the way and will arrive this summer. Nonie's son and daughter-in-law have a precious little girl, Kayleigh. She will be three in November but will become a "big" sister in July. Won't that be sweet? As one of three girls, I know how close sisters are. Maybe "next time" will bring forth a son for I know that avid fisherman/hunter daddy would enjoy those past-times with a son. Anyway, I am thrilled for Nonie that she will soon welcome her 4th grandchild into this world. This is interesting: Nonie's daughter has 2 sons and soon Nonie's son will have 2 daughters. How about that!! God is good!
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment