Maybe I wasn't the brighest crayon in the box to let my grandkids go swimming on Saturday. Belle was sick on Sunday and Monday (with a fever of 103, cough, and headache) and Josh had it today (fever of 102). It isn't the "real flu" as they are basically over it in two days, and I know the "real flu" puts you down in the bed for days on end. But I am sorry my loved ones next door are getting sick one by one and pray that perhaps Jarrett and Brian will not come down with it. (Grandpa and me neither!)
I will present this caveat... Amy and Jaden both had this same malady last week (before I let Jarrett, Belle, and Josh swim on Saturday), so I think it is something going through the family and wasn't a direct result of the swim. I hope not anyway!!
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment