Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RICHARD AND A PRAYER REQUEST FOR A DEAR FRIEND

It was so much fun this birthday morning. I started off the festivities with my gift and card for Richard, but it got MUCH better!! Amy called to tell her Dad that a birthday well-wisher was on our front door step. It was Jaden. He left and then another well-wisher appeared. It was Jarrett. He left and then another well-wisher appeared. It was Joshua. And then the prettiest well-wisher appeared. It was Isabella. What a sweet time Grandpa Richard had with each of his four grandkids. I didn't know a thing about any of that but luckily had my camera out so got it all captured on video. I hope to share it later, but for now, I have a friend in need....

Please pray for my friend Peggy. She has been having some low blood pressure episodes for a week or more. I had an early morning email from her husband that Peggy wasn't doing well and that she would be going to the doctor this morning. I called at 7:30 to check on her (hoping to talk to Jerry) but Peggy answered. I asked if she needed a friend to drive her to the doctor. She said she had thought she could drive herself but that she was feeling weaker by the moment and that she would appreciate it if I could drive her. I would appreciate your prayers for my dear friend Peggy.

Have a blessed day!!!

0 comments: