Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE!

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

January 3rd was my oldest nephew's birthday. Steve is now 39 years old, and that is hard to believe! Steve was a great kid. As a young man, he set his sights on a goal and has realized his dream and professional ambition to be an attorney. We are proud of Steve and pray this year will yield the best of his personal, professional, and spiritual goals. Happy Birthday, Steve!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Steve with his mom (my sister, Karen) and it was made at Steve's and Mandy's wedding. We attended, and it was a happy day!



This is the only picture I have of Steve and Mandy. It was made before they were married and is of poor quality (my photography!) but I share it with love!




0 comments: