Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ron and Brenda E With their GRANDchildren

Philippians 1:3 ¶ I thank my God upon every remembrance
of YOU...
I thought it would be fun to blog (with permission) some pics of precious family and friends during this Christmas season. I start off my holiday blog with this picture of Dr. E and Brenda with their OK family. Dr. E was our pastor in T-Town way back in the 80's when we were raising our young family. What a blessing and help he was to us spiritually and as a friend. My Dad served as assistant pastor of the church under Dr. E and it was during that time that Dad got sick and God took him home to Heaven. Dr. E will never know what a help and blessing he was to my mother, my sisters, and me during that time. Brenda was the perfect pastor's wife~~ supporting her husband in the ministry, raising her family, and loving on her church family. Those were wonderful years for me personally. I post this picture as a tribute of friendship to this fine couple and their dear family. Dr. E and Brenda are shown with their good-looking gaggle of grandchildren~~ offspring of their children Julie, John, and JoAnna....


0 comments: