Monday, October 8, 2007

Met Up With Friends from TCS~~ Sunday Night, October 7

Psalm 34:11 ¶ Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

Richard and I are so thankful for the wonderful Christian education our two children received at the Christian School they attended K4-12. It was always a comfort to us knowing that Amy and Chip were receiving spiritual teaching right along with the academics, fine arts, and sports. The teachers and administrators backed up what we taught in our home and what was preached in our church. There was never a conflict of philosophy to confuse our kids.

What a joy when the administrators and teachers from TCS (our Christian School back home) arrived last night to attend the Teachers' Clinic on Monday-Tuesday. Richard and I met up with them and visited with Dan, Jarrett, and the teachers during dinner. I know it will be a special blessing for Amy to see her administrator from high school as well as some teachers she had as she helps to conduct the clinic today and tomorrow. Amy's good foundation of academics throughout her school years enabled her to go on to get her Elementary Education degree in college and then her Masters Degree in Elementary Administration which prepared her for her job as principal of grades 4-6 at the Academy.

It was a sweet time of fellowship with friends and I enjoyed making pics (of course!).

1 comments:

Robin's Nesting Place said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it is good to see some of these familiar faces.