Proverbs 15:13 ¶ A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
A lot of my joy in blogging is in finding a verse in God's Word that goes along with what I am thinking or what new picture I want to share. Look at this~~~ what a perfect verse for this picture. Jaden and I met met a friend and her little granddaughter at McDonald's for playtime and lunchtime together. This pic was made at the end of our 2 hours there, and I guess Miss Cailyn wasn't quite ready to leave. Her Grandma Lucille is a new friend of mine. We have gone to the same church together for 4-1/2 years but had never met "good enough" to become friends. I talked to Lucille in church one Sunday morning and when I found out that she isn't working this semester but is keeping her granddaughter, I told her that I am keeping Jaden on Wednesdays if she would like to get the kids together and us visit. She thought that was a wonderful idea, so today was our first get-together. We had so much fun telling some of our life stories and getting acquainted. One of God's best blessings is when HE sends new friends into our lives, and I believe that a precious friendship was born today!! Just so you know that Cailyn's outing was a lot of fun, here is a picture with her beautiful beaming smile. I thank God for the special blessing of a fun time with friends.
17 years ago

3 comments:
Susan,
What a darling picture. My sister's and my family went camping together when our kids were younger. My littlest one was grumpy in the morning but cheerful in the evening, and her little one was the opposite. We have some funny pictures from that trip.
aaaaawwwwww. this pic is sooo cute!! i love the one of the two children holding hands at the end of the slide!
that last comment was from morgann; your little campus daughter from ohio! i love you!
Post a Comment