Luke 18:16~~ But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
I have a sweet little guest staying with me today. Katie's Aunt Kristan called me a few days ago to ask if I could keep Katie today. I didn't have anything important on my calendar so said I would be glad for Katie to come over. We are having a fun day!!! Katie has just gotten glasses and she is wearing an eye patch so that her lazy eye has to work and get stronger. I pray the patching works and that her eye grows strong and healthy. Katie will be 4 in November and what a delight she has been today. May God bless this dear little one. ~~"Mema" Susan
17 years ago

1 comments:
She is so cute! I know that you had a wonderful time with her..... I remember when Bailee and Chappell were that age, we played dress up and loved it! I will post some pictures as soon as I get them out.
Post a Comment