Thursday, July 5, 2007

Prayer Request for Daughter Amy

For nearly a month now, Amy has suffered with a serious eye inflammation called IRITIS. She has been to see her opthalmologist numerous times during this time and is on her way to the doctor right now. Please pray for wisdom for the doctor to know what to do to get this disease under control. The condition is very painful in that her pupil is trying to stick to the lens of her eye. Because of that, she has had to keep dilating drops in her eye 24 hours a day every day. That in itself is not comfortable. The IRITIS always hits her good left eye. Because her right eye is weak from birth, it has always had a vision of 20/400 so needless to say, it is no help with vision during these times of IRITIS. But you know what? God knows exactly what is going on. We don't know and can't see the big picture, but He is working even this to Amy's good. This morning on the Christian radio station, I heard the song "Count Your Many Blessings" and it convicted me as I have worried and fretted over Amy's illness. The song helped me to put my focus ON THE LORD, to count my many blessings, and to trust Him in all things. I am sending this from Amy's house as I am here to stay with my 4 grandchildren while Brian takes Amy to the doctor on his way to work. (She is unable to see to drive.) I will let Jarrett, Belle, Josh, and Jaden sleep in for a bit and then get them up, fed, dressed, and we will head off to go pick up Amy when her appointment is concluded. I will update later after Amy's doctor appointment as soon as I can. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!! ~~Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definetly be praying for her! The Lord IS good and gracious and He WILL see her through! Our love to you all!
Love, Missy

Anonymous said...

This is good!

The Father is Good and He had His hand on your girl. Know that we keep her and you all in our daily prayers. Looking forward toseeing your Blog. Love you all.
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I am praying for Amy today.