Sunday, July 8, 2007

I had a wonderful birthday today....


I have had a wonderful birthday. I heard from my precious children: Chip in Indiana as well as from Amy and her family who are on vacation. I heard from my sisters. I always so very much miss my parents on my birthday but rejoice in knowing that they are awaiting all of us in Heaven. I enjoyed gifts, cards and emails from a host of family and friends. Richard planned a wonderful birthday surprise for me. On Saturday night I knew we were going out to dinner with one couple; but unbeknownst to me, Richard also invited two other couples to join us. It was a fun evening of wonderful fellowship. After dinner, the restaurant where we were dining invited us to go out to the garden and pick some veggies to take home. That was a treat and we are especially enjoying the vine-ripened tomatoes. Anyway, it has been my very best birthday ever, and that's saying a lot for having now celebrated 56 of them!! Thanks to everyone for your good wishes! ~~Susan

0 comments: