Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Amy has had her eye procedure and is back at work

At 3:00 p.m., Amy had what is called a Yag Iridotomy procedure. She now has 3 holes in her iris which should help immensely with the potential problem of the eye pressure building because of her stuck pupil due to the iritis. I am one who wants to know what is going on and so much appreciate the internet for helping to learn more about this procedure today. I googled "yag iridotomy" and came up with lots of sites. Here is one of them if you want to have an idea of what they did today. If that doesn't interest you one bit, feel free to delete.
Thank you for your prayers!!
Susan

1 comments:

Robin's Nesting Place said...

I'm so glad that Amy is doing so well after the procedure; medical technology can be so amazing. I pray that healing takes place and that she has a complete recovery soon.